- Responsible for Products Benefits Configuration, preparing design documents, and ensuring coding standards and quality processes are strictly followed.
- Create Detailed Configuration Designs (DCD) for Product configurations.
- Design and development of Integrations of data from Facets to Client’s systems and external vendors.
- Work on end-to-end Facets Benefits Configuration, Automation, Digital tools development, process improvement and Testing and deployment.
- Work on Shell configuration including creating new coverage code with shell tables like PDPD, PLDS, PDDS, PDBC, and PDPX.
- Responsible for analyzing Product Base Line Matrix and creating SEPY (Service Payments), LTLT (Limit Rules) and DEDE (Deductible Rules) configurations.
- Prepare and Update Training Documents and Process Checklists.
- Travel to client sites required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or closely related + 5 years experience. Alternate requirement: Master’s degree + 2 years experience. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is accepted.
- FACETS, PL/SQL, SQL server, Sybase, Oracle.
Mail to Address:
Agile Health Technologies, Inc. 2728 Forgue Dr, STE 106 Naperville, IL 60564