- Translate business requirements of healthcare service providers to system requirements and coordinate the development process with developers.
- Assist in the translation of the business requirements into implementation details and ensure design meets performance, usability, reliability and scalability requirements in addition to the functional requirements.
- Provide support during the acceptance testing phases and implementation.
- Revisit the existing the enterprise solution, study and provide operational impacts due to claims platform migration.
- Study, identify and document the list of systems which are impacted with the proposed move; map with the risks and create Risk Assessment doc and share with impacted stakeholders.
- Document and retire the obsolete healthcare benefit procedure codes.
- Travel to client sites required.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Science, Statistics or related + 5 years experience. Alternate: Masters degree + 2 years experience. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is accepted.
- EPIC, Trizetto Facets, PEGA, Rally, Jira, Rational Test Manager, SQL, PL/SQL
Mail to Address:
Agile Health Technologies, Inc. 2728 Forgue Dr, STE 106 Naperville, IL 60564
Job Category: Analyst Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Naperville IL USA