- Interact with Business users, I/T, vendors and customers to define current and future application requirements.
- Prepare flow charts, system diagrams to assist in problem analysis and design documentation.
- Analyze business needs and define software solution including custom developed and off the shelf software.
- Evaluate and recommend software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
- Responsible for Bug fixing, coding, code review, incorporating Change Requests and enhancement, improving
- the quality and performance of the code etc.
- Prepare Unit Test cases and unit test logs.
- Design database by creating tables and writing store procedures and functions.
- Travel to client sites is required.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or closely related + 5 years experience. Alternate: Masters degree + 2 years experience. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is accepted.
- FACETS, Oracle, DB2, Java, SQL, Weblogic
Mail to Address:
Agile Health Technologies, Inc. 2728 Forgue Dr, STE 106 Naperville, IL 60564
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Naperville IL USA