This Privacy Statement is effective January 1, 2020
At Agile Health Technologies Inc. (AHT), we recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and are committed to processing it responsibly and in compliance with applicable data protection laws in all geographies in which AHT operates. This privacy statement describes how AHT collects, uses, stores, shares or processes Personal Data acquired by or provided to AHT. This includes visitors of AHT websites, employment candidates, consumers of AHT products and services, or any other individuals for which AHT acquires Personal Data. We may provide additional or more specific information on the collection or use of personal information on websites or related to a specific product or service
Information We Collect
- System data : Internet Protocol (IP) address of devices, type of browser software, operating system, or mobile device in use, associated region or location data, Internet domain and service provider used, and referring/exit pages from which you linked to a AHT site.
- Candidate data : Data provided by candidates in connection with employment opportunities.
Contact data – Name, title, organization, phone numbers, mailing address, and email address.
- Registration data : AHT information and marketing requests and event/seminar registrations.
- Marketing data : Participation in events and seminars, opt-in marketing selection, and document or resource download references.
- Customer data : Data received from customers in support of services provided to or on behalf of our customers
- Identification data : Government or national identifiers, identification documents such as passports or licenses, and dates of birth.
Why and how we collect and use your personal information
- Website Improvement : Enhancing our web sites requires us to use system and device data. Improving the use, layout, and content of our sites for our visitors is in our legitimate interests.
- System Security and Protection : Protecting the security and availability of AHT information systems and assets requires the use of system and device data. It is in our legitimate interest to monitor our systems and assets to help detect and prevent misuse, tampering, or unauthorized access.
- Responding to your request for information : When you contact us (online or offline) in connection with a request for information, to order a product or service, to provide you with support, or to participate in a forum or other social computing tool, we collect information necessary to fulfill your request, to grant you access to the product or service, to provide you with support and to be able to contact you. For instance, we collect your name and contact information, details about your request and your agreement with us and the fulfillment, delivery and invoicing of your order and we may include client satisfaction survey information. We retain such information for administrative purposes, defending our rights, and in connection with our relationship with you
- Recruitment : Considering candidates for job opportunities with AHT requires us to use job candidate data, contact data, and identification data for processing applications and complying with legal obligations which we are subject to
- Compliance : Addressing compliance and legal obligations require us to use contact data, identification data, customer data, and system and device data to ensure we comply with our legal obligations
- Sales and Marketing : Providing marketing information requires us to use contact data, marketing data, registration data, and system and device data. This includes newsletters, company announcements, conferences and networking opportunities, online resources, services, and AHT job opportunities
- Customer Relationship : Providing services and managing our relationships with our customers requires us to use contact data, registration data, and customer data in order to fulfill our contractual obligations to our customers and clients
- Business Operations : Managing our business operations requires us to use contact data, registration data, customer data, marketing data and system and device data to support our contractual obligations and legal requirements for business processes including financial, resource, and supplier management.
- Visitor information : We register individuals visiting our sites and locations (name, identification, and business contact information) and use camera supervision for reasons of security and safety of persons and belongings, as well as for regulatory purposes.
Sharing Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, personal information may be subject to disclosure to government agencies pursuant to judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process. We may also share your personal information to protect the rights or property of AHT, our business partners, suppliers or clients, and others when we have reasonable grounds to believe that such rights or property have been or could be affected.
How Long We Keep Personal Data
Data Security and Protection
2728 Forgue Drive, Suite 106 Naperville, IL-60564