- Gather requirements from healthcare business clients.
- Design systems and obtain approvals from business and architects.
- Analyze, design and develop software and computer systems to meet project needs within time and cost constraints including designing and implementing business plans, development plans, system study and requirement analysis.
- Test developed coding and fix errors.
- Provide support for Quality assurance team.
- Track status in various software life cycle to move into production environment.
- Travel to client sites required.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or closely related + 5 years experience. Alternate: Masters degree + 2 years experience. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is accepted.
- FACETS, Oracle, PL/SQL, C#, Informatica
Mail to Address:
Agile Health Technologies, Inc. 2728 Forgue Dr, STE 106 Naperville, IL 60564
Job Category: Analyst Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Naperville IL USA