Managed Testing Services
AN AGILE WAY TO COMPLETE QUALITY MANAGEMENT
Managed Testing Service utilizes a strategic partner to manage all testing needs of the organization, thereby applying a uniform standard and running it seamlessly across the organization with all the desired quality control. Agile Managed Testing Service (@MTS) is our TestingService framework that allows our clients on demand testing to facilitate both large enterprise level projects as well as regular monthly or quarterly production support and enhancement releases. Our testing professionals are organized by teams who dedicate their time to individual clients at our Testing Center of Excellence. They possess both business and technical knowledge and can be scaled up or down on demand, allowing our customers to meet the perennial issues of resource peaks and troughs experienced by all organizations. A flexible Testing Services Model delivered through the Testing Center of Excellence.
Our @MTS combines business-driven test management processes with technology, tools, and test workbench solutions, all of which are managed through statistical process control and continuous improvement.
Our approach to sourcing Testing and QA services is collaborative. @MTS is the solution for clients who want to transform their testing function and achieve high-quality systems cost effectively, without the expense of large overheads and day-to-day responsibilities, and without losing overall project control. Most businesses tend to overly rely on software developers to perform the testing function and as a result, the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) becomes a tug of war between business function and the development team, often resulting in multiple change requests and an extended project timeline. At Agile, with our deep functional knowledge, we not only prepare for the UAT with business owners, but also perform UAT execution on their behalf.
Agile Managed Testing Service (@MTS) is our Managed Testing Service framework that provides our clients with demand testing to facilitate both large enterprise level projects as well as regular monthly or quarterly production support and enhancement releases.
LEVERAGING TRADITIONAL METHODS OF SUCCESS
Agile Testing Center of Excellence offers flexible delivery models to align with our clients’ methodologies and delivery models. For organization using more traditional models, we offer testing execution in four phases – Planning, Development, Execution and Closure. We implement industry best practices through well-defined Test Strategy and timely execution through our Testing Readiness Document. Our Agile model is built on the principle that Testing is an integrated, continuous process. The Test Cases are created based on acceptance criteria, not just technical specification. This test-driven approach reduces feedback time and retesting cycle.
Traditional Testing Life Cycle
1. Planning Phase
- Review business requirements/
- Define testing scope and effort
- Develop test strategy document
- Prepare Testing Readiness Document (TRD)
- Plan Test resources as per the TRD
2. Development Phase
- Review design documents
- Develop detailed test scenarios and
- Review and get approval on test
- For SIT review with technical
- For UAT review with business
- For SIT review with technical
- Develop traceability of test cases to
3. Execution Phase
- Confirm code deployment to test env.
- Execute test cases, request necessary batch jobs
- Conduct defect review meeting
- Provide testing status dashboard
- Review and escalate testing risks
4. Closure Phase
- Verify all test cases complete and passed
- Verify all requirements are tested
Review test results with technical/ business team
- Exception approval and impact analysis
- Obtain testing sign off and approval to move to higher environment
Agile Testing Life Cycle
Create test plan/strategy
2. Sprint Planning
3. Sprint 1..X
Execute sprint story tests
Execute regression tests
Conduct defect review meeting
Obtain test acceptance from business
Review and escalate testing risks
Our flexible staffing model and structure allows us to efficiently execute enterprise-wide projects, production support activities, monthly releases and upgrades. At our Testing Center of Excellence, structured teams and resources align to execute multiple projects simultaneously. Our knowledge base draws from both business domain experience and technical expertise to connect the dots between business expectation and technical delivery.
- Functional Testing – Thorough testing of each desired functionality of the individual components
- System Integration Testing – Validation of the components for their intended use and behaviour in the system as a whole
- User Acceptance Testing – Validation of software on behalf of the end users and business team
- Business Process Testing -Testing the business process such as claims workflow, benefit configuration, etc.
- Regression Testing – Making sure that new changes do not impact software base/existing functionalities
FACETS Testing COE – Agile has successfully set up Benefit Configuration Testing for a large BCBS organization on the East Coast that implements our blended-shore testing model. This flexible TCOE model enables clients to access a large pool of
testing resources on demand and improve their cost performance by 40%. The organization also increased their time index to 98% and eliminated their training overheads.
Enterprise Testing COE – Agile has successfully implemented and executed a blended-shore EPMO Testing Center for a mid-size BCBS. Through this
At Agile, we strive to improve and effectively implement innovative business solutions and processes in a diverse range of health care organizations. Our highly skilled business analysts efficiently connect the dots between user needs and technical requirements. Our solution architects work closely with businesses, ensuring the best optimized solution possible.
For more details please contact email@example.com.
Client references can be provided upon request.